Tuesday 30 August 2011

Summer couldn't get any longer than this...


So Summer seems to have been dragging by... with friends either working or back at home so this is what I have been doing mith my time (along with trying to get some reading done ready for my disseration)
I have continued to work with drawing, (as this is an art form I feel is still not celebrated enough) working from images that I find interesting and from my collages.
The images abobe are actually all seperate drawings but I do love seeing them all as one.





 
Insects

These are some of my favourites drawings.
I wanted to try something different on these lovely brown canvas's I got from Cass Art.
 Looking back over past work, I found some old photos of insects I had taken whilst studying my foundation course and I thought they would look perfect on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment